Most .mts and .m2ts HD videos are from Sony HDR-SR5, or some other AVCHD camcorders such as Canon HF11, JVC GZ-HD10, Panasonic HDC-SD5, etc. If you wanna play mts / m2ts on iPad, first you must convert them to iPad acceptable videos. So here is a step-by-step guide about how to convert .mts to iPad / .m2ts to iPad on Mac with MTS to iPad Converter for Mac.
Converting .MTS / .M2TS Movies to iPad MP4 on Mac
This article aims to tell you how to convert AVCHD M2TS / MTS to iPad MP4, iPad 3G etc.
Launch MTS to iPad Converter for Mac and Add Video Files
Launch the iPad Converter, and click “Add Videos” button to import mts / m2ts video files from your HD. This ipad video converter also supports other hd video formats, such as AVCHD, TOD to iPad for Mac, MOD to iPad for Mac, MKV to iPad for Mac, etc.
Select a video profile for your iPad
Choose a profile from drop-down menu. Since you’ve imported HD videos, it is recommended to select Apple iPad HD Video (720P) as output profile. Then you could enjoy high definition videos on iPad big screen.
Convert Video to iPad supported video format.
Press “” button on the top to convert video to the format you select.
Tips: To trim dvd titles to clips, you cond click “” to set “Start Time” / “Stop Time”
Sync videos to iPad
After converting mts / m2ts to ipad, you need to sync video to iPad for Mac
Tips: iPad Supported Video Formats
- H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audioin .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format(different from standard avi codec);
- How to Convert Video to iPad for Mac
- How to Convert ASF to iPad for Mac
- How to Convert 3GP to iPad for Mac
- How to Convert MPG to iPad for Mac
- How to Convert FLV to iPad for Mac