No DVD-ROM for iPad, how to watch DVD movies on iPad? Follow this tutorial, you could simply convert and put DVD movies on iPad/ iPad 2 . Especially for Mac OS X users.
Part I: Convert DVD to iPad / iPad 2 Videos
Part II: Put DVD on iPad
Part I: Convert DVD to iPad Video for Mac
Here we recommend you this professional DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, which can help you rip any dvd to iPad mp4 video on Mac.
Click here, make sure you free download DVD to iPad converter for Mac first.
Launch DVD to iPad Converter for Mac and Load DVD movies from DVD-ROM.
Launch DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, and click “Load DVD” button on top. It supports converting most latest copy protected DVDs with “Enhanced DVD Analysis” technology.
Enhanced DVD Analysis is for ripping structure copy protected DVD movies (usually 99 titles). Most latest Disney movies, Sony Picture moives are structure copy protected. It will take longer to load DVDs with EDA.
Select “VIDEO_TS” and Load DVD after parsing.
Select a iPad Video profile.
iPad supported H.264 / MPEG-4 video, *.mp4 / *.mov format. You could choose different format according to your needs.
MPEG-4 Video is recommended to rip and convert dvd with faster speed. Besides, iPad HD video is available if you need a high quality video output.
Start converting dvd to iPad / iPad 2 for Mac
Press “” button on the top to start ripping and converting dvd movies to ipad or ipad 2 compatible .MP4 format.
Part II: Put DVD on iPad
Tool you need: iTunes
Connect iPad to your Mac
Connect iPad to your Mac and launch iTunes.
Add File to iTunes
Click “File” on iTunes menu and select “Add File to Library” to add videos to iTunes library.
Then on LIBRARY section of iTunes source list, click “Movies”, and you could see the movie you added just now.
Select iPad in DEVICES section
Sync video to iPad
Drag and drop the videos converted by DVD to iPad Converter in iTunes library list to iPad Movies. Then you will see the video sync to iPad automatically.
Tips: iPad and iPad 2 supported video & audio format
- H.264 video, up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG), up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- How to Convert Video to iPad/iPad 2 on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to iPhone/iPhone 4 on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to MP4 on Mac
- How to Import DVD to iMovie for Mac
- How to Import DVD to Final Cut Pro for Mac
Ready to try or buy this DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Only $29.00
More info visit: http://www.mac-videoconverter.com/