- How to Record Video and Audio from PC Computer
- How do i record my computer screen without a camera
- How to record screen activities and audio from PC
- How to record audio on win 7
- How to record audio on windows xp
- How can i record videos of my computer screen?
- How do you capture video on your computer screen?
- How do I capture video on my computer?
- Is there a way to record screen and audio from pc?
SnowFox Screen Recorder
SnowFox Screen Recorder is a powerful Video Screen Capture, Screen Recording tool for recording screen activity and recording sound from PC or microphone into standard AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV, SWF video file.
With SnowFox Screen Recorder, you can record any part of the screen's activities and the cursor's movements, using a microphone to narrate your screen recordings. Use SnowFox Screen Recorder to create video demos, make software instruction, create training videos, make animated tutorials, record video tutorial, record any desktop activities, capture online video, and create voice-over presentation, etc. Enjoy it!
- Key Features
- User Guide
Record desktop activities/ Sound, Capture onscreen movements
Records anything you see on your screen
Record any part of the screen or even the entire desktop, with just a few clicks, or custom hotkeys. With it, you could record demo video, website, software tutorial, instruction video, record playing game, record youtube video, capture online video, record tv shows, etc.
Capture onscreen movements
In this specific area, any onscreen movement could be capture clearly, such as, mouse highlights, cursor movement, left click, right click. You can set the cursor setting, to be actual cursor or custom one as you like, and you can add highlight cursor and add highlight click.
Records sound from your microphone or PC
Record sound from any audio divice including microphone,sound card and external sound devices. The build-in Audio Editor makes it easy to record, import, modify sound and synchronize audio with video.
Capture Screen Activities/ Capture Online Video
As software recorder or game recorder
As an excellent software recorder or game recorder or demo recorder to capture desktop activities or capture software demonstration or record playing game or record anything you want to teach on the desktop.
Capture Online Video
SnowFox Screen recorder is a powerful yet simple video recording software program for Windows which allows you to capture video such as YouTube video, TV shows, or other videos you watch on the screen.
Flexible Recording Settings
● Recording any area of your desktop: Custom size, and Full screen, Selected window, Selected region
● Record soundtrack to add narration from Microphone and keep synchronous with video.
● Create video to choose avi mp4. Wmv, mpgeg-1, mepg-2, flv,swf format and set video quality from 1 to 100 and fps and video fps.
● Support user defined hotkey to start, pause and stop recording quickly.
● Support hide when recording, window can be minimized to control the pause, stop and start.
● Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded
● Easy to use and user-friendly interface
Record Full Screen
|Record Window||Capture Region|
Output Video Format
AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG-1,MPEG-2, FLV, SWF video file
OS: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM: 256MB (512MB or above recommended)
Hard Disk: 25 MB Free Space (50 MB recommended)
How to record activities on screen to make video tutorial or capture streaming video ?
Select the region for recording
You can select "full screen", "selected region", "selected window" or custom size to set any area you want to record including setting precise orientation, selecting window, selecting region, full screen.
Video parameter setting
Click on the "Video" tab to set "Video Settings". You could choose SWF, AVI, WMV, MP4, or MPG, FLV as output format, and also set the output quality and cursor settings.
Audio parameter setting
If you need to add sound from microphone, video, internet or the others, click on the "Audio" to set "Audio Setting". It will make you a more vivid video recording.
Click on "Output" to set "Output Setting" and then save it as "save manually" or "auto save".
Record anything on the screen
After finishing all the settings, click "start" button to strat recording any desktop activities including capturing streaming video, recording mouse highlights and cursor movement, make video tutorial. Then a blue frame will appear which have recording time and the "pause" button and the "stop" button. If you have finished your recording, stop it, save the video file in AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, FLV, SWF format.